Skip Navigation
Cape Fear Community College logo

GED and AHS Transcript Requests

General Education Development Transcripts (GED)

If you obtained your GED in North Carolina, you must request it from the state GED office in Raleigh: GED Transcript Form. If you obtained your GED outside of North Carolina and wish to enroll at CFCC, you must request the transcript from the state where the GED was issued.  If you can’t find the contact details for this center, the national test center should be able to help you.

Adult High School Transcripts (AHS)

To obtain your AHS Transcript that you received through CFCC:

  1. Complete the AHS Transcript Request form
  2. Follow the directions on the form for paying the required transcript fee
  3. Please allow 48 hours for processing

Wilmington Campus
411 North Front Street
Wilmington, NC 28401

North Campus
4500 Blue Clay Road
Castle Hayne, NC 28429

Burgaw Center
100 East Industrial Drive
Burgaw, NC 28425

Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm

Accessibility Services

Cape Fear Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, political affiliation or age.