Career and Technical Education Pathways
Get a head start on career and technical pathways that will lead to a career!
CFCC Career and Technical Pathways
- Automotive Technology
- Business Administration
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
- Construction Management
- Criminal Justice
- Culinary Arts
- Electrical Systems Technology
- Landscape Gardening
- Medical Office Administration
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
To be accepted to this program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a high school junior or senior;
- Have the approval of your high school principal or designee;
- Meet any College Placement Testing requirements.
The Application Deadline for admission for the Fall 2014 semester is April 15, 2014. Your application, current high school transcripts and college placement scores must be submitted and processed before you may register for classes. Please see your high school career counselor for more info. Home school students should contact Brian Weeks at (910) 362-7115.