Career and Technical Education Pathways
Get a head start on career and technical pathways that will lead to a career!
CFCC Career and Technical Pathways
- Automotive Technology
- Business Administration
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
- Construction Management
- Criminal Justice Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Electrical Systems Technology
- Landscape Gardening
- Medical Office Administration
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
To be accepted to this program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a high school junior or senior;
- Have the approval of your high school principal or designee;
- Meet any College Placement Testing requirements.
The programs listed below require Accuplacer test scores or equivalent scores from PSAT, PLAN, ACT or SAT.
- Automotive Systems Tech requires an 80 on Reading.
- Business Administration requires an 80 on Reading and 55 on Arithmetic.
- Cosmetology requires a 57 on Reading.
- Criminal Justice requires an 80 on Reading.
- Culinary Arts requires an 80 on Reading.
- Medical Office Administration requires an 80 on Reading, 55 on Arithmetic, and 55 on Elementary Algebra.
Download the CCP Career and Technical Education Application here.
The Application Deadline for admission for the Fall 2014 semester is April 15, 2014. Your application, current high school transcripts and college placement scores must be submitted and processed before you may register for classes. Please see your high school career counselor for more info. Interested, home-schooled students should contact Brian Weeks at (910) 362-7115 or firstname.lastname@example.org.