Pharmacy Technology Diploma
All applicants are encouraged to thoroughly review the program information packet. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure all requirements are met by the established deadline. Deadlines, guidelines, and policies apply equally to all students; therefore no exceptions will be made.
Pharmacy Tech (Diploma) Application Period: February 18, 2014 through May 8, 2014
Pharmacy Tech (Diploma) Information Sessions:
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 3:00 – 4:00 pm Room L-330
Wednesday, March 19, 2014 3:00 –4:00 pm Room L-330
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 5:00 – 6:00 pm Room L-330
Click here to view the complete information packet. Please note the Pharmacy Technology (Diploma) Point Count Work Sheet is included. Pharmacy Technology Selective Admissions Process Packet
View Pharmacy Technology (Diploma) Point Count Work Sheet separately.
Minimum requirements necessary prior to filing an Intent to Apply:
- Be an accepted student at CFCC by completing the General Admissions Application process, which includes: online application, placement testing or official copies of prior placement test scores, submit official high school and college transcripts.
- Have an overall GPA of 2.0 or higher in all post-secondary coursework completed at CFCC.
- Meet minimum placement test scores, or completion of required developmental class, or completion of English 111 and Math 115 or higher with a grade of “C” or better.
To file an Intent to Apply:
*Please note, you must appear in person during the application period to file an Intent to Apply. No information will be taken over the phone or via mail/written correspondence.
- Meet with a counselor in Union Station (U-240) – Downtown or North Campus (NA-100) to complete the “Intent to Apply” form.
- All “Intent to Apply” forms must be completed by 5:30 pm on the last day of the application period
Visit the Health Sciences – Pharmacy Technology Diploma webpage here.
A.A.S. Pharmacy Tech
A.A.S. Pharmacy Tech Application Period: February 18, 2014 thru May 8, 2014
See Information Packet for A. A. S. Pharmacy Tech
A.A.S. Transition Application Period: January 21, 2014 – April 3, 2014
Wednesday, January 22, 2014 5-6:00 PM Rm. L330
Wednesday, March 26, 2014 5-6:00 PM Rm. L330
See Information Packet for A.A.S. Transition