RIBN (Regionally Increasing Baccalaureate Nurses)
All applicants are encouraged to thoroughly review the program information packet. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure all requirements are met by the established deadline. Deadlines, guidelines, and policies apply equally to all students; therefore no exceptions will be made.
Application Period: December 2, 2013 through April 1, 2014 (Excluding week of January 2-9, 2014)
RIBN Information Sessions:
Monday, October 21, 2013 5:30 -6:30 pm Room L-107
Monday, January 13, 2014 5:30 -6:30 pm Room L-107
Click here to view the complete information packet. Please note the RIBN Point Count Work Sheet is included.
View the RIBN Point Count Work Sheet separately.
All students interested in the RIBN Program are encouraged to contact:
Erin Luce, RIBN Advisor
Office: Union Station U-233
Minimum requirements necessary prior to filing an Intent to Apply:
- Be an accepted student at UNCW by completing a First Year Application or a Transfer Student Application, or by reenrolling if you were previously a student at UNCW.
- Be an accepted student at CFCC by completing the General Admissions Application process, which includes: online application, placement testing or official copies of prior placement test scores, submit official high school and college transcripts
- Have an overall GPA of 2.5 or higher in all post-secondary coursework completed at CFCC
- Meet minimum placement test scores, or completion of required developmental class, or completion of English 111 and Math 141 or higher with a grade of “C” or better
- Completion of a Biology or “General Science” course in high school or college with a grade of “C” or better
How to file an Intent to Apply:
*Please note, you must appear in person during the application period to file an Intent to Apply. No information will be taken over the phone or via mail/written correspondence.
- To complete the “Intent to Apply” form, meet with Erin Luce, RIBN Advisor in Union Station 2nd Floor, room U-233. If she is not available, you can file with a counselor in the Union Station Building Room U-240 at the Downtown Campus or at the North Campus in Room NA-100. If you have questions or concerns regarding the selective admissions process, please contact the RIBN Advisor, Erin Luce at 910-362-7634 or email@example.com
- All “Intent to Apply” forms must be completed by 5:30 pm on the last day of the application period
Visit the Health Sciences – RIBN Nursing webpage here.