(Looking for the Academic Calendar?)
CFCC Facility Rental Fees
|Facility||New Hanover County, State, federal and college related organizations with no admission charge.||For-profit organizations charging admission||For-profit organizations with no admission charge, non-profit organization and private functions (social clubs, banquets, parties, weddings, etc)|
|Joe and Barbara Schwartz Center||No Fee||$1400/day||$800/day|
|North Campus McKeithan Center Auditorium||No Fee||$800/day||$600/day|
|North Campus Doris Eakes Atrium||No Fee||$600/day||$400/day|
|Downtown and North Campus classroom/lab||No Fee||$100/hr or $400/day – 2 hr minimum||$50/hr or $200/day – 2 hr minimum|
- CFCC Foundation donors of at least $1,000 annually for the previous three years may rent facilities for one half the rental fee.
- Use of the CFCC Steinway concert piano and the McKeithan Center incurs an additional charge of $75/hr with a 2 hour minimum or $300/day (cost of tuning the piano is the responsibility of the user).
- Security and equipment/furnishings more than standard classroom tables and chairs will be separately arranged by the user.
- Set-up, tear down and custodial support required in the evening or weekends will incur an additional charge of $36 per man hour.
- Rental of the Schwartz Center and McKeithan Center Auditorium requires a certificate of insurance for $2,000,000.
- CFCC reserves the right to provide catering.
- Rental fees for community service events may be waived by the President or designee.
- The CFCC Television Studio will rent for $150 per hour plus $36 per man hour for supervision.