(Looking for the Academic Calendar?)
CFCC Facility Rental Fees
|Facility||New Hanover County, State, Federal and College-related organizations with no admission charge *||Non-profit organizations, private functions (social clubs, banquets, parties, weddings, etc.), for-profit organizations with no admission charge *||For-profit organizations charging admission *|
|Classrooms||No rental fee||$50/hour; max $200/day||$50/hour; max $200/day|
|Joe and Barbara Schwartz Center||No Fee||$1400/day||$800/day|
|North Campus McKeithan Center Auditorium||No Fee||$800/day||$600/day|
|North Campus Doris Eakes Atrium||No Fee||$600/day||$400/day|
|Downtown and North Campus classroom/lab||No Fee||$100/hr or $400/day – 2 hr minimum||$50/hr or $200/day – 2 hr minimum|
|BB&T Auditorium (north campus)||No rental fee||$600||$800|
|Eakes Atrium (north campus)||No rental fee||$400||$600|
|Wilma Daniels Gallery||No rental fee||$400||$600|
|Union Station Board Rm.||No rental fee||$500||$700|
|Union Station Auditorium||No rental fee||$600||$800|
|Union Station breakout rooms||No rental fee||$150||$200|
|Union Station Windell Daniels Hall & Terrace||No rental fee||$1,300||$2,000|
|Union Station 5th Floor Lobby||No rental fee||$200||$400|
|Schwartz Center||No rental fee||$800||$1,400|
* Setup and Teardown fees are calculated at $36 per hour per person.
* Custodial Support is calculated at $36 per hour per person.
* Event maintenance is calculated at $36 per hour per person.
- Rental of the Schwartz Center requires a Certification of Insurance naming Cape Fear Community College as additional insured in the amount of $2,000,000 per day. Rental of Union Station Windell Daniels Hall or BB&T Auditorium requires a Certification of Insurance naming Cape Fear Community College as additional insured in the amount of $1,000,000 per day.
- Rental of Windell Daniels Hall after normal college hours requires security support calculated at $15 per hour per person.
- Setup, breakdown, custodial and security support of any CFCC facilities are subject to holiday pay rates (time and one-half) if event is held during holiday period.
- CFCC reserves the right to provide catering.
- CFCC reserves the right to charge for audio visual equipment.
- CFCC Foundation donors of at least $2,500 annually for the previous three years may rent facilities for one-half the rental fee.
- Use of the CFCC Steinway concert piano incurs an additional charge of $75 per hour with a two-hour minimum or $300 per day. Cost of tuning the piano is the responsibility of the user.
- CFCC television studio rental fee is $150 per hour plus $36 per hour for supervision.