New Student Orientation Online
- Click below to view the Online Orientation Presentation.
- The presentation will end with a 4 question survey that will be sent directly to the Orientation Reservation System. If this is your first time in college, you will be given alternate instructions following the video and questions.
- Allow 2 business days for processing and then go to mycfcc and then WebAdvisor to register for your classes online.
- If you need assistance with course selections after viewing the presentation, come to the Wilmington Campus Academic Advising Center, U-246, where advisors will be available to assist you. The Center hours for new students are Monday- Thursday 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Friday 8 a.m.-10 a.m.
- Pay your tuition either online or in the Business Office of either campus.
- Go to the Business Office for your student ID and parking permit after you pay your tuition.
For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
CCP students (high school dual enrolled) with questions should email email@example.com
Please watch the entire presentation on a Computer/Laptop. There is a mandatory quiz following the video. You must take the quiz to complete orientation. Mobile users will need to view from a computer or visit our Enrollment Center to view the presentation on campus.