If your car is parked illegally, your vehicle may be towed. Employees, Students, and Visitors can only park in authorized CFCC parking lots/spaces. Abandoned property, private lots, fields, etc. are not considered authorized parking areas. You also may not park at the Coastline or Wilmington Convention Centers. Towing by property owners will be enforced should you not abide.
If you park at a meter, unless you have an ADA placard, you must feed the meter despite having a CFCC Parking Decal and the time limits will be enforced by the City.
Do You Want To Park In The Parking Deck?
- You must be a currently enrolled student.
- Get your CFCC ID card programmed in the LRC (Downtown or North Campus) the day before you first plan to park in the deck.
- Swipe your programmed CFCC Student ID to enter and exit the deck.
- Display a current and valid CFCC parking decal at all times while parked in the deck.
For the latest updates on traffic and parking conditions at the deck, as well as all CFCC surface lots, please follow us on Twitter @cfccparking.
Where do I park?
Parking is available in several locations at both campuses. View the locations of campus parking on the Parking Maps page.
How do I get a parking decal or hang tag?
If you are a Student, Full time or Part time Employee…
Download, print and fill out the following form. Then bring the form to the cashiers office at either the Wilmington or North Campuses. You can pay for and pick up you parking decal or hang tag on the same day
What do I do if the parking deck is full?
* If the Parking Deck is at capacity, you MUST seek parking elsewhere. You CANNOT sit on the City Street waiting for a vehicle to exit. Traffic flow must continue and cannot be blocked.
If the Hanover Parking Deck is full, you still have the option of utilizing the surface lots. If you have any questions, please call me at extension 7279 or send me an email.