Nutt Street Parking Deck
Full-time College employees are assigned spaces in the Nutt St. Parking Deck and can access the deck by swiping their CFCC ID card. Drivers will have to “swipe-in” to enter and “swipe-out” to exit. If you plan to park in the Nutt St. Deck, the first thing you need to do is go to the Downtown LRC or North Campus LRC to have your CFCC ID activated for parking (encoded). Without the activation of your CFCC ID, the parking software will not open the parking gate. If you don’t have a CFCC ID, please go to either LRC to get an ID which will automatically be activated for parking. The LRC staff, as always, are prepared to assist you.
The Nutt St. Deck has a total of 390 parking spaces including 8 for handicapped parking. On weekends, the deck will be open to employees, students, and paying public.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I have to swipe my CFCC ID to exit the parking deck?
Because this is how passback prevention security works. If you’re still swiped in, no one else can swipe in again with your card until you’ve swiped out.
Why do I need a CFCC parking decal?
Because you’re still required to provide proof that your vehicle has parking privileges. A CFCC parking decal is required to park in all CFCC parking lots.
Can I park overnight in the deck?
Can I park in the deck on the weekends free of charge?
Yes. You will just need your ID and parking decal.
Can the public use the deck?
Yes, on weekends, when the college is not in session, and on holidays
What’s the public parking fee?
The first 15 minutes are free, and $1 per hour after that. The max fee for a day is $8.
- Please watch your speed in the deck and be cautious when approaching corners.
- The first floor spaces to the right are for oversized vehicles and disabled parking only.
- For your own convenience, as well as being courteous to others, please have your ID ready to swipe when approaching the gates.
- For your safety, please don’t stop in the traffic lane at the ends of the deck to look for things in your car, as people coming around the corners may not notice your vehicle and cause a collision.
- Convenient Front St. level sidewalk access is from 2nd floor.