ALERT: The Testing Services Website is being updated on Fri. 10.18.
More Testing Sessions will be displayed once the update is complete.
Please check on Monday 10.21 for additional dates. Testing will be held every week that the college is open.
ALERT!! NEED PLACEMENT TESTING TO ENROLL IN SPRING 2020 CLASSES THAT START IN JANUARY?
IF SO, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO TRY TO COMPLETE YOUR PLACEMENT TESTING BEFORE DECEMBER 21ST.
CHANGES TO THE PLACEMENT TEST THAT WILL BEGIN AFTER DECEMBER MAY MAKE IT MORE DIFFICULT TO PLACE DIRECTLY INTO COLLEGE LEVEL COURSES.
FOR THAT REASON, IT IS ADVISABLE TO TEST BEFORE THESE CHANGES TAKE EFFECT.
We are excited that you are considering CFCC for your education and training.
CFCC Testing Services provides support for the over sixty (60) programs of study by managing the North Carolina Diagnostic Assessment and Placement Test (NCDAP). Placement Testers sign up to take the Placement Test below.
Testing Services also supports students by administering the GED exams and certain professional certification exams at our Pearson VUE Testing Center. GED Testers sign up to take the GED on ged.com.
Additionally, we offer the Psychological Service Bureau (PSB) test for students applying for certain Health Science programs at CFCC. PSB Testers sign up for the PSB when they do an “intent to apply” with a counselor.
Please take a minute and check out the information available on the Testing Services web pages.
Cell phones and other electronic devices can not be used during testing at CFCC. They must be turned off and put away.
Placement Testing: Sign up by clicking on the schedule below.
- Placement Testing Schedule/Registration (Must have applied to CFCC and received your 7-Digit Student ID Number) IF YOU DON’T KNOW YOUR 7-DIGIT CFCC ID# PUT “DON’T KNOW” IN THE REQUIRED BOX.
- FAQ’s About the Placement Test including Criteria for Waiving Placement Testing
- REQUIRED PARTS OF THE PLACEMENT TEST BY PROGRAM: CPT Required Parts 2019
(NOT SURE WHAT MAJOR YOU SHOULD BE IN?? CHECK OUT THE MANY RESOURCES OFFERED BY THE CAREER DEVELOPMENT CENTER TO HELP YOU MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!) CLICK HERE!! http://www2.cfcc.edu/careerdevelopment/
- How to Prepare and Practice for the Placement Test
- Retest Policy: Testers may take the placement test a total of two times in a twelve (12) month period. Depending on the results of the first test, students may be advised to take a developmental class before attempting to retest.
HOW TO HAVE YOUR PLACEMENT TEST SCORES SENT TO ANOTHER COLLEGE: CLICK HERE!! Release Form for Test Scores
- DIRECT PLACEMENT INTO MAT-271 CALCULUS I
- Click here for information about taking the Accuplacer College Level Math test to place directly into MAT 271 Calculus I: MAT-271-Direct-Placement-Waiver-Guide (5)
- Information about testing for Dual Enrollment for HS students: Visit the Dual homepage for more details: https://www2.cfcc.edu/ccp/
- Proctor Testing
- CLEP Testing Information (college credit by exam) (The CLEP is administered at UNC-W)
- Parking Information
- Campus Map
Parking for the Wilmington Campus is located in the student parking lot located next to the Schwartz Center on Front Street or in Visitor Parking on the corner of Walnut and 2nd St.
North Campus parking is in the NA1 lot, which is on the right of the McKeithan Center as you come onto campus. Park in un-numbered spaces.