We are happy that you are considering CFCC for your education and training. The Testing Service Office’s primary responsibility is to support the over sixty (60) programs of study by managing the placement testing assessment program.
Our secondary role is to support Continuing Education by administering the GED Test. Additionally, we offer the Psychological Service Bureau (PSB) test for students applying for certain Health Science programs at CFCC.
Please take a minute and check out the information available on the Testing Services web pages.
Cellular phones and pagers are not permitted during testing at CFCC.
- Placement Testing Schedule/Registration
- How to prepare and practice for the Placement Test
- GED® General Information & Test Schedule
- Release of Test Scores
- Required Parts of the Placement Test
- Proctor Testing
- General Information About Placement Testing
- FAQ’s About the Placement Test
- Placement Test Advising Guide
- Distance Learning Placement Testing (Only for students enrolling in online degree.)
- Retest Policy
- PSB Test Information
- CLEP Testing Information (To obtain college credit by exam) (The CLEP is administered at UNC-W)
- Parking Information
- Campus Map
Parking for the Main Campus is located in the student parking lot located next to the Schwartz Center on Front Street.
Please note that students may not leave the testing room to “feed” the parking meters.
North Campus parking is in the NA1 lot, which is on the right of the McKeithan Center as you come onto campus. Park in un-numbered spaces.